Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Election!


Another election is ahead, whenever I met a friend now days they keep talking about upcoming election. And some of them request to vote for candidate they support, or might be some of their relative or friend.

Always I keep thinking about which candidate I will Vote for, however it’s hard to say just NO to people who request me to vote for their desired candidate.


I always had my own policies which I select my vote will goes for. I suggested writing down how I select the best candidate among all.



Winner use hard argument but soft word

Looser use soft argument but hard word


Winner sees possibilities

Looser sees problems


Winner sees potentials

Looser sees the past


Winner is like a thermostat

Looser are like thermometers


Winner says “I must do something"

Looser say something must be done


Winner sees the gain

Looser sees the pain (mostly after the Election Day)


A winner makes commitment

A Looser makes a problem


Winner has dreams

Looser have schemes


When a winner makes mistakes, say “I was wrong"

When a Looser makes mistakes, say “it wasn’t my fault"


The winner says IT may be difficult but it is possible

The looser say it may be possible


The winner always has program

The looser always has an excuse


The winner say let me do it for you

The looser say that is not my job


The winner sees an answer for every problem

The looser sees problem for every answer


The winner is always part of answer

The looser is always part of the problems


This is how clearly we can see who is the right and who is the wrong candidate to select in any kind of election.

No comments: