Sunday, June 27, 2010

This sweet yet painful thing called love



Bet everybody has ever fallen for someone.. Someone who makes us smile every day and night, and sometimes ‘forces’ us to burst in tears..

Ah, I don’t know what should I write about what I feel. Sometimes I think that I don’t deserve to fall for anyone, considering how selfish and egomaniac I am.. Sometimes I think that my feeling is forbidden, a feeling which is unpredictable but constantly exist in my heart.. It is like a star at night; which will never go anywhere; it will stay in my heart..

And here I am now, struggling to make this feeling in the right portion, thus it won’t disturb my logical thinking..

But somehow this feeling hurts me; makes me suffer to death. A feeling of pain, pain in realizing how far ‘the one’ that I love.. pain in bearing my jealousy. For I have a serious trouble in jealousy. Ahahahah.. What am I talking about??? I ain’t a day dreamer..

The only thing that I know now is that: I’ll be OK.. And if the time is right, I’ll find ‘the one and only’, someone who supports me, prays for me day and night, loves me, and accepts me as I am..

*cries*

No comments: