Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Glad I've Found You !

Thank you seems the best place to start,
To appreciate your kindness and your gold filled heart,
When I am down and I start feeling sad,
I know you are there and then I am glad.

I am glad I have found someone so true,
An honesty that helps me and gives me a clue,
How to solve my problems when I don't know where to turn,
With your help, from my mistakes I know I will learn.

You are there for me each and every day,
You make me laugh and smile in your own little way,
I can't thank you enough for always being there,
I know I can trust you and see that you care.

I love you lots as you already know,
I am here for you, should you start feeling low,
I'm glad I found you and will always hold you near,
You will never be alone for I am always here.

Thank you SHAL, for helping me through,
There's no other way to say it,
I'd be lost without you!

2 comments:

Ousizch said...

This may be a bad comment...I'm sorry , but We want to support your blog with our directory...hope you can visit in my blog.... so you can find and exchange link with the other blog that related. Browse here:
http://future76.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

dat was really wonderful & touching.. dont ever worry abt wat u r 2 me dear, becox u will neva be anything less dan my world.. u means alot to me.. thanx alot for bein da best part of my life.. u r so special & wil be foreva.. umwahx.. me alwax wit u..